Against my better judgement, I had agreed to let my husband bring this guy home. If you have any idea what kind of spider, Steve may be, please let me know. I have searched all over the internet with no luck. The video is slightly blurry, but he is brownish tan, kind of yellowish, with a few black spots on his abdomen and a large Y on his abdomen in the center. He is wearing black socks and he is very hairy, like an elderly man hairy. He eats moths like crazy, they are his favorite, but he also likes other spiders. He has shiny black fangs or the appendages that the fangs are attached to and his venom glands behind his fangs are shiny red. I will not hold this thing. He stays in his container, but let me know if you know what type of spider he may be. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment