I had heard a lot about this book and so I was inspired to buy it and read it. Actually, it was the only book at Wal-Mart that looked like something I would enjoy. Why are the political books all the rage right now? :P
Excerpt from the book:
Welcome to my Nightmare.
Do not put this book down. I'm dead serious-your life could depend on it. I'm risking everything by telling you-but you need to know. -Max
Her full name is Maximum Ride. And the girl can fly.
Max's Missions:
*Protect the rest of her gang-Fang, Iggy, Nudge, the Gasman, and Angel-from a pack of half-wolf, half-humans with a taste for flying humans.
*Rescue Angel from a crew of complete wack-jobs.
*Infiltrate a secret facility to track down their missing parents.
*Figure out what she really thinks about Fang.
*Get revenge on the one person she thought she could trust.
*Discover the best chocolate-chip cookie in New York City.
*Save the whole world, for crying out loud.
Not necessarily in that order, of course.
Visit: http://www.maximumride.com/ for more information
Visit: http://www.maximumride.blogspot.com/ for more information

No comments:
Post a Comment