15 September 2010

How Awesome - I Won an Award


Woohoo! I won an award. I just love blog awards and I just love all of the fantastic blogs and people I meet online through blog awards. I want to thank Mandy at Mandy's Escape for giving me the 'One Lovely Blog' award. She has a great site about books and reviews and I got lost when I looked around it, there was so much cool stuff. Check it out! Now it's time to spread the joy to other book lovers.


Rules:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15(or whatever you can get together) other bloggers that you have newly discovered or followed for a while.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.


So, this award gets passed on to the following great blogs:

1. Into the Mind of Jaimey Grant

2. Journey of KgB

3. Murder Me

4. Such a Pretty Idea

5. My Life as a Teenage Novelist

6. Ask Sella: Free Advice on Life and Fiction

7. Romance, Old School

8. The Answer

9. Dangling on the Edge of In(Sanity)

10. Goddess of the Corn

11. Hopping Thoughts

12. Off the Mark and Roaming

13. Rita's World

14. Tink's Blog

15. JaysDesign Jewelry (Just because I love the jewelry, and he's a great stalker to Jaimey Grant, and maybe I wanted to see this frilly girly award on his blog, I know that Jaimey will be the one to put in on there anyway. LOL)



HAPPY READING!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Paige, that's one pretty award. I'm honored and I will definitely pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, thanks so much! I really appreciate it. You blog is always fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete