21 February 2011
Today's the Day
Well folks, today is the day that I have decided to get my act together and start blogging again. On top of blogging again, I have decided to catch up on the posting of my reviews, write on my WIP that is so close yet so far away freom being finished, first draft-wise. And also, to start paying attention to everything that I would like to be involved in on the internet. Over the last few months, I have had no drive to be on the computer, to read, to write, to do much of anything that involved the computer. I think I had just been on it so much that I was tired of it, I needed some time away. My husband just finished his first vacation of this year, so I am ready to get to work on the computer. So, for the next month, that is how long I have before my husband has another vacation, I will be active as much as possible on the computer...maybe that's a good thing and maybe that's a bad thing, but only time will tell. Hopefully, I can get a few reviews posted today. Oh, and for those that have followed my blog, I am adding a new feature. It's just my own silly ideas when it comes to drink mixing. I do this on a regular basis, not like I'm an alchy or anything, but I do enjoy a drink every so often. I create different concoctions all the time and I plan on sharing them...Also, with my gluten-free lifestyle, I've decided to share recipes on that as well. I have been considering getting a new blog for those things seperately, but for now, the one blog will do. I mean, reviews, drinks, and food...it can't get any better than that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment