05 November 2009

A Book and a Chat with Paige Ray


A Book and a Chat with Paige Ray

I'm going to be the guest on a blog talk radio show on November 9, 2009 at 6:30pm EST.

Here is the link to the radio show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Across-the-Pond

The blog talk radio show is hosted by Storyheart, the author of the popular YA novel, Across the Pond. I have posted an image of his book to the left.

Here is the link to his book: http://www.across-t-pond.com/


He has a few other blogs that you can follow if you go to his blog that I have posted.
Also, you can purchase his book from his website and even get an autographed copy for a little extra. You can purchase from Amazon and as of a June 2009 press release from Storyheart's website, you can pick it up at any local bookstore. Bravo, Storyheart!
I am in the process of completing a review for my blog about his book so that I can help get the word out to YA enthusiasts and book reader enthusiasts period that this is a great book to read. I truly enjoyed reading it.

I always have his blog talk radio show widget on the side of my blog for all that want to listen.


I'm so excited and I hope that everyone tunes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment