10 November 2009

A Fun and Exciting Program

Wow, just wow. I had such a blast yesterday on the blog talk radio show hosted by Storyheart. Thirty minutes is just not enough time to get everything out, though it was a very fun chat. If you would like to listen to the show, please visit the websites I have below.

To check out the show, with past guests go to

To check out the show where I was a guest go to

For an mp3 file of the show visit

To visit Storyheart's blogs go to

For Storyheart's Book Website go to

For the Amazon.com reviews of Storyheart's book, please visit

For YouTube video's featuring Storyheart visit


You can also follow Storyheart on:

Facebook

Twitter


Thank you and I hope that you can listen. It was such a blast to do and I really enjoyed chatting with Storyheart for the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment