24 December 2009

Upcoming Book Review: Across the Pond by Storyheart

This was a fun little read that I read a few months ago, but the author is a good friend of mine and so I thought that I should write a review for his book on my blog. I hope to get more people in the know about this marvelous book that I feel is for all ages.


Excerpt from the back of the book:

Finding himself packed off to friends in the USA, fifteen-year-old English-born Fred Squire is not happy.
Then he meets Brittany.
Struggling with his feelings for Brit and the language, Fred is further confused when he meets Brit's flirtatious friend, Angel.
Escaping from a confrontation with Steve Harris, the neighborhood bully, Brit tells Fred her dark secret about Harris, and Fred's world is turned upside down.
Life continure to throw Fred a curveball when he catches a baseball worth a small fortune. Further fun-ins with Harris, a crazy family, barbecue, and a chase through a mall all add to Fred's American adventure.
"Brit and her Brit" know that their young love will be followed by heartache when Fred has to return to England but not before some final twists in the tale.

Visit http://www.across-t-pond.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment