07 May 2010

Boy Do I Need to Ketch-Up!!!

I don't know why I put the reference to ketchup in this post title, but I am feeling rather strange today. *Sings* People are strange...People are strange. Anyway, the Doors rocked, but aside from that, I have got soooooooooooo many stinking(not referring to the actual books) book reviews to put up that I am swamped, so I am going to be working feverishly today to belt those out for anyone's(hears the hollow sound of no one home) reading pleasure. I am have read several books since I last posted and I am really anxious to tell all(again hears that hollow sound of wind through empty space) about the books.

Whew! Seriously, I do have my work cut out for me. And since my husband is currently on vacation and has decided to take some time to go camping with his buddies, I am home alone and ready to devote my time to getting these reviews posted. That and tending to my son who is now obsessed with Spiderman and Iron Man. I prefer Iron Man, because he is wicked smart, but the kidlet has a fascination with spiders, which I am pretty sure he gets from his mother if anyone saw the video of Steve our pet spider that was posted here last year.


Also, I have a bit of news to share. I am in a group on Goodreads.com that has put together an anthology of stories for YA readers. I submitted two stories to be included and lucky me, one got chosen to be included. I am extremely excited that this has happened and I can't wait to share the news of the stories and the book as well as where you can get it and further information as that becomes available.


Get ready all those who read my blog on a daily basis that have been sad there hasn't been any new material for I will satiate your need for reviews today. (Why is it that I always hear that sound?) Just kidding, I do know for a fact that there are some out there that read my blog and I so very much appreciate it as at least someone is listening to what I have to say, even if it is random, obscure and downright ludicrous at times, I thank thee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment