24 August 2009

A Disappointing Trip to the Library

So, I had it planned that my son and I were going to go to the dinky library here. Well, about ten minute before we were about to head out the door, it dawned on me. A new schedule was put out for this month on the county library system. Yeah, so Mondays are the furlough days for library employees. Just great! My son was so disappointed. So, instead, we went to the grocery store and as we were walking into the front doors my son said, "Mommy, this the book store?" I felt so bad. Oh well, daddy is off tomorrow, so we get to go to the library as a family. Kachow!!! My son wanted more dinosaur books as that is his current fad, although, I'm sure he would go for the Lightning McQueen books if he didn't already own every one every created.

All in all, we got out of the house, which can be good for us...sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment