28 August 2009

Link to Great Stories: Marley


As promised, here is my first link to a great writer.

I met her on Goodreads and I have loved every bit of her writing from the first time that I have read any of it. Her screen name for goodreads is Marley and her writing is full of emotion. It takes great talent to be able to write with such emotion. Her writing makes you feel what the character is feeling. I absolutely love her random, emotional writing. I can't wait to see what she does with her writing in life, because she is a true talent. She has oked the use of the link to her writing for anyone to read. Please feel free to read her writing and post a comment about it.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/1715064
INTERVIEW:
P: Why do you write?
M: I write because, sometimes I think things that are to strange too say out loud. I am far too nervous to just say how I feel, so the only other way to let it out is to put pen to paper. When I am writing fiction, it is to get away from my own reality, and being myself in another one...
P: Who is your favorite author?
M: I am not very sure of this. I like Sarah Dressen when I am in the mood for a romance book. When I am feeling naive, I read Jerry Spinelli, though they are much too short for me. My favorite book of his is 'Milkdweed.' I enjoy reading anything and everything that interests me.
P: What do you plan on doing with your life?
M: At the moment, I am considering being a teacher, teaching what else but my favorite subjects, Reading and Language Arts. Though, over time, I may change my mind.
P: What is your favorite type of writing to write?
M: I love to both read and write realistic fiction. But I am even more likely to write poetry.
P: Do you like spaghetti?
M: Every once in a while, with some nice cheese on top it's good. Ravioli and Tortellini are better though, as far as pasta goes...

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment