16 June 2010

And the Winner of My First Ever Blog Giveaway is...

And the Winner of my first ever blog GIVEAWAY is...Lovie!

Thank you to all who entered and I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog!

There shall be more giveaway's in the future, I'm thinking every other month or so, we shall see with time. Looking into the future, I'd say that I will hope around genre's to whatever I feel like giving away that month. I like to read from almost all genre's so there's a good chance that the next giveaway will be an entirely different genre, or may be the same. Check back every so often or follow me on Twitter or Facebook to find out what I have in store for the blog.

Lovie, congratulations on winning the lovely new book 'Tempting the Marquess' by Sara Lindsey. Sara's writing is so great and I can't wait for her next book in the Weston's Family Series. I hope that you enjoy Livvy and Jason's story as I have. Please e-mail the address you would like the book sent to:

Thank you!

Twitter:

Facebook:



3 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for having this giveaway. You are an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy, Lovie!
    Paige, thank you so much for hosting this giveaway & for a dazzling review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am so happy that I was able to do this.
    I hope that you enjoy the book as much as I did Lovie.

    And Sara Lindsey, thank you so much for stopping by the blog with your busy author schedule. I am so grateful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete