Book Title: Menage-A-20: Tales with a Hook
Author: 20 Goodreads Authors (http://www.menage-a-20.com/)
Pages: 408
Publisher: Lulu
Genre: Fiction(many different takes)
(Scale Explanation: 1) Meaning awful, 5) Meaning not good, but not bad, equal, 10) Meaning wonderful)
PLOT - 9
CHARACTERS - 9
BEGINNING - 10
ENDING - 9
FLOW - 10
OVERALL - 9
What I liked about this book:
This was an anthology, so there were so many different views and stories that were written in the fiction genre. I like a lot of them and only had a few issues with some of them. This was truly an interesting read and I found that if I read story after story, I didn’t pay attention as well, until I read one story a day or every few hours. Much better way to read an anthology.
What I disliked about this book:
Nothing really. I had a few issues with a few incidents in a few of the stories, but nothing that would prevent me from reading again or recommending this book to someone that wants a good read.
Who I would recommend this book to:
Everyone that likes to read.
What I felt the book was about:
As I stated above, this was an anthology so there was no real way to dissect each story without going on for pages and pages of synopsis. So, basically, read it and you can pick and choose what you liked and pick and choose what you want to read. Great book that was a real time passer and I really liked all of the authors that had their stories showcased in this anthology.
Favorite excerpts or quotes from the book:
The very last line of the very last story that was a collaborative story by all of the authors. I really liked it, but I won’t reveal it because it would give too much away. It would totally ruin your reasons for reading the last story, well, not entirely, just read it. The last story is hilarious!
20 Goodreads Authors:
Carlos J. Cortes (editor), Andy Love, Minnie Estelle Miller, Renee Miller, D.B. Pacini, Roy L. Pickering Jr., Kate Quinn, Lauren Stone, Michael Keyton, Kelley Roby, Rita J. Webb, Diane Condon-Boutier, Henry Lara, Paul Mitton, Gwendolyn McIntyre, Susan Curnow, Rita Stradling, Isabella Erlenmeyer, Wendy Swore, Jeanne Voelker.

No comments:
Post a Comment