15 July 2010

Happy Release Day to Jaimey Grant with 'Deception'

Happy Release Day, Jaimey Grant!!!



July 15th, 2010 (That's today), is the release day for 'Deception' by Jaimey Grant.
I really feel this will be a successful day for Jaimey. She has worked very hard on this book, and just look at that lovely, beautiful, eye-catching cover!

A few links that you need to know to get the scoop on 'Deception' and Jaimey Grant:

The publishers site, where there is an all day party!

The blog for everything 'Deception!'

The site for all that is Jaimey Grant!

The blog for going inside the mind of Jaimey Grant!

I hope that anyone that visits my site today visits these sites to show support for an author and woman that I truly admire. Perhaps, you may stumble upon a giveaway on the publishers site. Hmmmm...was that a hint? I think, yes!!!!!

Congratulations Jaimey!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Paige. This is all so exciting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jaimey. I had hoped to drive some traffic your way.

    Congratulations again!

    <3

    ReplyDelete