18 January 2010

A Book and a Chat With Kyle Borland


Just wanting everyone to tune into 'A Book and A Chat' with Storyheart(Barry Eva) today, right now. 6:30pm Eastern Time to listen in to an interview with Kyle Borland. Kyle is a great friend of mine and a fellow writer from Goodreads and a collaborative writing group.


Please tune in.


http://www.blogger.com/goog_1263857404914
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/across-the-pond





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug bud! I love the new layout by the way? How did ya do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Now that it's recorded online and we can get all of the links, I'll plug it another time, only with more flare. I had a hard time getting online yesterday with the crazy cool storm happening right now, but I plan on posting a good one as soon that links are ready.
    Some blogspot website that should be posted on my blog. The link is on Jaimey's thread in Write in 2010.

    ReplyDelete