Over the last few days, my family went and adventured the nearby mountains. We had a blast and I just wanted to show some of the beautiful pictures that I took while on our driving trip. All taken with my new camera! :)
It was such a fun day, and the weather was perfect, the only thing could have made it better was if the sky was overcast. Though, the sun did add a bit of energy to the fun.
Beautiful pictures! I hope you had fun.
ReplyDeleteIt is tough to beat a day playing in the snow when the weather is nice which it looks like it was.
ReplyDeleteBest regards,
Tom Bailey
It was such a fun day, and the weather was perfect, the only thing could have made it better was if the sky was overcast. Though, the sun did add a bit of energy to the fun.
ReplyDelete