I was so happy that I was the lucky one to introduce Kyle to the wonderful writing of Courtney Milan. Courtney Milan is a very talented Historical Romance writer and I recently fell in love with her book, PROOF BY SEDUCTION.
I know that I tired Kyle by talking about it so much, but I finally got him to read it and voila! he loved it too.
He was very smart and asked Courtney for an interview to post on his blog and I was very lucky that Kyle had asked me to come up with the questions that pertain to her novella THIS WICKED GIFT from the collaborative book of novellas that she authored with Mary Bologh(http://www.MaryBologh.com) and Nicola Cornick(http://www.NicolaCornick.co.uk), entitled THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS. Because he hasn't had the opportunity to read it yet.
Please check out these books and be sure to swing by Kyle's blog to check out the interview. At the end of the interview is a special contest in which you can win either a copy of PROOF BY SEDUCTION or a copy of THE HEART OF CHRISTMAS!Here are the links:
Kyle's Blog: http://www.kgborland.blogspot.com
Courtney Milan's Website: http://www.CourtneyMilan.com
Thank you!


Writing is a form of creative art and only few can maintain a good level throughout. I have thouroughly liked the ways you have represented different ideas. Congratulations of maintaining such a wonderful site.
ReplyDeleteThank you Paul! I'm so thankful for those that check out my blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat a compliment!! :)