09 August 2010

A New Reviewing Format: More Construction Work

Yes, that is me the weirdo that maintains this informative blog.

I've been very behind lately on my reviews. I have several books to review and my old format just isn't cutting it. It works and it's simple, but a recent look into reviewing techniques of other websites and a chance to review books for another website has me changing my whole plan on book reviews.

So, I will be unveiling a new review technique from now on, basically, the next book that I review will be in this technique and hopefully, it gives less away and is also informative about the book.

Also, today, there will be several posts by me on this blog, to catch up and to let everyone know about an upcoming GIVEAWAY and a book that I was actually honored to be a part of. It's an anthology of stories by a group of authors on Goodreads. Stay posted to the blog to find out more about this book and the giveaways that will be associated with this book on other blogs as well.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment