16 August 2010

UNLOCKED PAPERBACK GIVEAWAY

Hi there! Welcome to the blog!

I was recently included in a YA anthology called, 'Unlocked.'
There are 10 stories in the anthology by 9 different authors.

A 'Key' to tie them together...

Click on the author name to be taken to their website or blog.
Assasin's Keeper by Jaimey Grant
Crop Circles by Wendy Swore
Symbiote by Rita J. Webb
Where They Belong by Paige Ray
Survival by Jaimey Grant
Unlocking William by Jeanne Voelker
Shoshanna by K. G. Borland
The Key to a Good Education by Gwendolyn McIntyre
The Bookseller by Katrina Monroe
Her Father's Eyes by S.M. Carriere

In honor of the release of Unlocked, I am giving away one paperback copy of the book.


This Giveaway is going to be closed to new entrants in one week, on August 24, 2010 at 12:00am PST. A new note:  I have extended this contest until September 1, 2010 at 11:59PM to allow more people to enter. Tell your friends!!! I mean, come on, a free book!

You can put all of your entries into one comment if you like, I will be tallying them when the time comes. The +# means that that is how many times your name will be entered into the contest. If when tallied, the numbers add up to different amounts, I am going to use Randomizer.org to pick a winner. If they don't, I will use my child with a hat and pieces of paper. (He is really good at picking winners {He even jumps and runs around in circles doing the happy dance yelling, 'They Won! They Won!'})


+1 Leave a comment with your email address.
+1 Friend me, or follow me on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4101957.Paige_Ray
+1 Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PortlandPaige23
+2 Tweet about this Giveaway and 'Unlocked.' (Be sure to come back here and let me know that you tweeted about it!)
+3 Become a follower of my blog


Pretty easy, eh? Anyway, if you already followed me in the past or whatnot, that will count as well.


Good luck!

16 comments:

  1. Other then twitter I am all these things, cuz I love you my dear.

    JCStokes95@aol.com

    ~Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige,

    I am at your beck and call ... All Done :]

    Dee Marie
    Author of "Sons of Avalon" saga
    conceptual @ twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey Paige. I'm entering your contest.
    teehee

    -Callie (Anilynn/Annie/Cali/whatever pseudonym I've used haha)

    silly.bug82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I don't have a twitter, so can't do that part of the giveaway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Callie! I'm just so glad to have some people entering now. I was scared that I wouldn't have anyone entering. :)

    Sorry for the spamming in the threads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paige! After all the Goodreads posts, I just had to click the link. I just started following your blog this morning. I love the pretty black and white along the sides. And, everything but the twitter stuffs. XD
    michelle_robins3916@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it's going to be a great book. I'd love to check it out.

    Andrea
    andipandi10@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Dee and Mimi for entering and thank you Mimi again for liking my blog except the twitter. LOL

    Thank you Josh for the suggestion, I'm going to check that out today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Paige! You know me from Goodreads (of course) and I also follow your blog. :) My email is brigidrgh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Paige! We're Goodreads buddies, 'member? Same name and all? :D
    Anyway, free book that Paige helped right? LE GASP! I must enter!

    paige24@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your entries! I really hope that whoever wins enjoys this book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I just tweeted this post. You can see it on www.twitter.com/emiyoha. My email address is ebehii@gmail.com. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and I've been following you since forever (which means since I discovered blogger). So I've done all the above!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I downloaded the free eBook but would LOVE to have a hold in your hand copy. My email address is: AwesomeMessages@sbcglobal.net, we are now friends on Goodreads, I’m following you on twitter as BvilleOKAuthor, and I’m now a follower of your blog! I’m really bad about tweeting :) but I’ll mention it on my Facebook pages anyway.

    Linda
    http://writersshelflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay guys! Today is the day. I will be doing to work here in a few hours and announce the winner. I am so excited to see who won. Good luck to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete