10 August 2010

Sunshine Award


So, I have been prcrastinating my butt off lately on my blog and it's hard to keep it up because to be honest, most of the time, having to click this and that and this and that just to post a small little tidbit about what's going on in my world is a bit of an irritation, plus I've been super busy with family stuff lately, so I haven't had the chance to sit down and write out something that I would be willing to post on my blog. But as with busy times, there comes the slower times in our lives and I believe that I am approaching another small period of the not-so-busy times that we must all appreciate in our own ways. (I will be writing, reading, and working out!)

I received this award a while back from a very dear friend of mine, Jaimey Grant. My apologies for taking so long to accept this. This award is passed to bloggers who inspire others and show positivity and creativity. So many thankies are passed out to my friend, Jaimey Grant for a lovely little trinket to post on my blog.

Now, I have to nominate 12 other people (acceptance is optional):

1. Kyle Borland
2. Wendy Swore
3. Malin Larsson
4. Brigid Gory-Hines
5. Paige Miller
6. Barry Eva (Storyheart)
7. Sella Dawson
8. Paul Mitton
9. Amy Deyerle-Smith
10. Amelia
11. Amelia (Imagination in Focus)
12. S.M. Carrier

The rules for accepting are simple.


• Put the logo in a post or elsewhere on your blog.
• Pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers.
• Link to the nominees within your post.
• Post on each of the nominees' blogs, letting them know you've given them the award.
• Link to the person who gave you the award.

I wonder how many people will actually see that I gave them an award. Hmmmm...I better go make announcements. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much. I need to figure out if I actually follow 12 blogs... it might be exactly the number of blogs I know!

    Again, huge thank you. At 7 am, sitting in the office, it was a welcome start of the day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Malin, I'm glad that it was a great start to your day! You're most welcome.

    I struggled to find twelve people to give it to, but hopefully, I will not have that problem in the future if I am ever given another award.

    I try to get around to as many blogs as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, Paige! I'm really honored that you nominated me. :D When I have time, I think I'll do this nomination thing too. Maybe. :) But just one thing - my last name isn't actually Dawson. That's just what my last name is on Goodreads, because I don't want to have my real last name on Goodreads, plus I love Titanic, so I made my last name Dawson.

    My actual last name is Malin. :)

    Thank you again for putting me on this list!!

    ReplyDelete