
Ok, yet another showcased author.
Kyle is a writer on Goodreads, like all of the other authors I have met. He is an excellent fantasy writer and he was recently published in an arts magazine out of Davis, California. He is a very nice, easy-going person and I feel as though his writing somewhat refelects that characteristic. Please, check out his writing.
INTERVIEW:
P: Why do you write?
K: I write because it gives me a creative release. Ideas flow in my head constantly and leaving them there would drive me crazy so they have to go onto the paper.
P: Who is(are) your favorite author(s)?
K: My favorite authors are Maria V. Snyder, James Joyce, Richelle Mead, and Fitzgerald to name a few.
P: What do you plan on doing with your life?
K: I hope to be a writer, but if I can't do that, I want to be a teacher or a pediatric physical therapist, jobs to have before I hopefully become a writer.
P: What type of writing do you like to write"
K: I love Urban Fantasy, but Young Adult is also fun because I think it's good to write a story that other young adults would find interesting. Also, Realistic Fiction is a passion on mine.
P: What is your favorite season?
K: Fall because of the changing of the leaves, and the cool weather is very inspirational, not to mention, that's also when football starts. :)
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment