05 September 2009

Writing Progress Updates: September 5, 2009

So, I have been thinking of some things to add to my blog to make it more interesting. The following idea may not be that interesting, but I thought it would be a fun thing to add.

I have decided to start adding my writing progress updates as often as possible to keep me writing. It should be a great way for me to push myself to write more.
I'll go ahead and start with the total that I have written since the beginning of September since it's always great to start something at the beginning of a month. :)


Sept. 1 - Sept. 5, 2009
Word Count: 2,400
From: Worked on development for my NaNoWriMo story, Character bios for a screenplay, editting on Portland, and a short story entitled 'The End of Summer' for Weekly Story Contest group on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment